Zillow is the most popular real estate search engine in the US these days. Zillow real estate services helps its customers with home buying and renting by offering access to unlimited listings of homes for sale and for rent. Users can search for homes near top-rated schools, explore their neighborhoods and compare home values. Customers can even get pre-approved and receive custom mortgage quotes from trusted lenders to make the process easier.
Zillow website features
Having data on more than 110 million homes across the United States, the Zillow website offers real estate services including selling and renting homes, giving value estimates of homes, value changes of each home in a given time frame, aerial views of homes, and prices of similar homes in the area.
In addition to providing basic information on a certain home, like square footage, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, etc., it also displays current estimates of homes when a significant change is made, such as a recently remodeled kitchen for example.
Zillow has some significant pieces of functionality, such as real estate wiki, allowing a user to post a home for sale or rental homes on Zillow rentals, and helping the user to pre-market it by setting a “Make Me Move” price. Zillow rentals listings allows users to list a home for rent and search for rental homes and homes for sale as well.
Zillow also offers “Bird’s Eye View”, which allows the user in certain areas to have clearer aerial photographs rather than the usual satellite imagery. Another service from Zillow is the “Zillow Mortgage Marketplace”. This is where borrowers can get custom loan quotes without revealing any personal information.
Zillow rentals app: homes and apartments for sale or rent
The Zillow rentals app provides detailed real estate information and the estimated value of any U.S. home, whether you’re looking to buy, rent or sell. You can also search by several filters such as price, sale status, location, etc., and you can get accurate, high-resolution satellite images of the neighborhood. Plus, the mobile app lets you save and share your listings, favorites and searches.
Features of the Zillow mobile app:
- Search and browse single-family homes for sale, condos, townhomes and more in the United States.
- Find Zillow rentals for apartments, condos, townhomes, single-family homes, etc.
- Get pre-approved for a loan. It takes just minutes for qualified buyers to receive an approval letter from a highly-rated lender.
- Zillow’s Agent Finder helps with finding and evaluating real estate agents nearby.
- Searching with filters: price, bedrooms, bathrooms, type of property, keywords, etc.
- Detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in the desired area. Search homes according to school quality and zones.
- Zestimate: take a look at the price estimate of any US homes for sale or rent.
- Claim your home: edit your home facts and receive updates on your home and neighborhood.
- “Coming Soon” listings: take a look on homes for sale before they’re officially listed on the MLS.
- View foreclosure listings for sale nearby: pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
So, if you’re looking for homes for sale or rent, or simply want some useful information on your neighborhood, Zillow is the place to go to answer all your questions.
How to download Zillow app
Download Zillow for Android
Download Zillow for iOS
[Total: 0 Average: 0]